1. The company's online store: Magic Decor, located on the website at www.happybabies.ie, allows you to make purchases via the Internet: furniture made by Happy Babies S.C.
2. Company data: Magic Decor Mullingar Co. Westmeath
3. Prices of goods located in the online store www.happybabies.ie are given in euro (they are gross prices).
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING OR REPLACING ORDERS
1. The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct completion by the Employer of the order form available on the online store website after entering the shopping basket.
2. The e-mail address provided by the user may be used to carry out orders placed. The store does not accept phone orders.
3. In case of circumstances preventing completely or temporarily the implementation of the order, Magic Decor. reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order - he commits to immediately inform the Ordering Party about the situation.
4. Incorrectly filled order forms will not be considered.
5. The purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated in the order form.
6. Shipping costs are borne by the purchaser. The costs and delivery method have been specified in the order form. The form of payment is: prepayment to the store's account, PayPal.
7. All products in the shop's offer are brand new. We attach a receipt or a VAT invoice to each product, the invoice details should be provided when placing the order in the form.
8. As all products are manufactured only after placing an order, the shipping time is from 10 to 15 working days (Monday to Friday, except Saturday, Sunday and holidays). NOTE: this deadline is a shipment date, it is not a delivery date. The delivery date depends on the courier company and it is usually the next day after the day of dispatch. In pre-holiday periods, the execution time can be extended to 20 days.
9. The date of dispatch is counted from the date of payment being credited to the seller's account. If you choose "PERSONAL RECEIPT", the customer undertakes to make a transfer and pick up the item from the Magic Decor warehouse upon prior arrangement during business hours.
10. We do not accept telephone orders. Orders can only be placed via an online store or email.
TRANSPORT AND GUARANTEE
1. Goods offered in the online store www.happybabies.ie are covered by the producer's guarantee and are insured for transport (only courier shipping).
2. Products are delivered throughout the country by own transport and courier company GENERAL LOGISTIC SERVICE "GLS". Shipping only in Ireland and Northern Ireland. The goods are delivered in brand new packaging made of rigid cardboard. The courier does not bring parcels over 30kg. Shipments are delivered from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 16:00. It is not possible to determine the exact delivery time. On the day of dispatch, an email or SMS message is sent confirming the courier has received the parcel.
3. The cost of delivery consisting of several products is the sum of costs specified for individual products.
4. On request (via e-mail) we send the parcel number by means of which you can follow the path of the parcel on the courier company's website. Magic Decor is not responsible for delays in delivery resulting from the courier's fault.
All shipments sent by courier are covered by insurance in the event of damage in transit. All furniture in our warehouse is controlled in two stages of preparation for shipment. Each product sent by us is insured to its full value. Goods sent to you is new, originally packed in cardboard STIFF boxes. We do not take any responsibility for shipments received from our warehouse by external carriers ordered individually by the customer or carried by third parties.
5. The Buyer has the RIGHT to check the external condition of the package and the FURNITURE INSIDE THE PACKAGE at the time of delivery. Despite the lack of obvious damage to the packaging, the piece of furniture inside can be damaged, for example: cracks and fractures under shock or pressure, so the contents of the package should be checked in the presence of the courier or the day after receipt of the package.
6. Furniture, whose mechanical damage (bruises, scratches, fractures, crushing etc.) was found at the time of receipt from the courier or after receipt can not be mounted in any way. Such damages should be immediately reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately within 3 days of receiving the parcel. Along with the application, photos of the damaged FURNITURE and PACKAGING must be sent.
8. In the event of damage to the furniture to make a complaint, it is essential to keep the original packaging and shipping documents (stuck on the packaging) in order to prepare the furniture or its elements for return.
9. After receiving the documents and assessing the damage on the basis of the photographs, the shop representative informs the customer about further proceedings (return of the damaged goods and dispatch of a new item or dispatch of a new item).
10. From the date of delivery, the courier from the Magic Decor warehouse can not change the delivery address. If you do not collect your shipment and need to re-send it, shipping costs are re-calculated and in case of free shipments, shipping costs are calculated in accordance with the courier's courier's tariff.
1. Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 "On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product", the Customer may resign from the purchased goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery.
2. We guarantee the return of the entire amount paid for furniture on the Customer's account. The cost of returning is not refundable. The return is possible when the goods have not been used or damaged in any way and they are sent back in the original packaging. This does not apply to products that were made to order, they were made to change dimensions at the customer's request. (Act of March 2, 2000 "On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product")
3. The customer may withdraw from the contract of sale without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, by submitting a written "Statement of withdrawal from the contract" and sending it to the address: email@example.com
4. The return of the goods is possible only when the product has not been used, has not been damaged in any way and does not bear any signs of assembly. Goods must be returned in the original packaging, carefully secured for transport. The condition for the refund is the return of the goods and the original sales document (receipt or invoice). Shipments without original packaging and improperly packed will not be accepted and automatically sent back to the sender. If the return shipment is sent by courier please send to the firstname.lastname@example.org address of the parcel and the name of the courier in order to enable its tracking.
5. The return of the price will take place within 14 days provided that the goods are physically returned to the store by bank transfer to the account indicated by the customer in the statement.
6. In the event of failure to make the return within 14 days, the claim resulting from the submitted statement will expire.
1. The goods before being sent to the Customer are subject to a thorough check in terms of quality and quantity. However, if after receiving the goods the customer finds physical defects or deficiencies in it, he has the right to submit a complaint in the store. The complaint must be documented with the documents sent to the address given below.
In spite of security measures, the furniture is unfortunately also damaged during transport and reloading in courier companies, so please check the shipments on delivery or on the day of collection.
ATTENTION: We do not take any responsibility for damage caused during transportation of products received from our warehouse by carriers or third parties sent by the customer.
2. To submit a complaint, send the documents to the address email@example.com
- scan or photo of proof of purchase (receipt or invoice),
- photos of defects or damage. In the event of mechanical damage, please send a photo of the packaging.
4. Date of sending the documents listed in point 2. and the defective product is the date of submitting the complaint.
5. Complaints are processed within 14 days.
6. Individual settings of the Buyer's computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (eg colors) can not be the basis for a complaint.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. By placing an order, the customer also consents to the processing and use of his personal data for the purpose of the contract. This data is not used for any other purpose.
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 31, 2000 shall apply. No. 22, item 271).